Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Winner!

In the midst of unemployment and job hunting, it's hard to feel like a winner. So this email from The Perfect Pamper could not have come at a better time:

Hi Emilienne

Congratulations on winning our competition with BN1 magazine!

  • OPI mini manicure
  • Mini Living Nature facial
  • Face and head massage
  • Neck, back and shoulders massage
  • Hand or foot massage
When this competition appeared in the BN1 magazine a few weeks ago, I sent in my name and contact info but didn't really think twice. I can't imagine that many people even entered the competition. But hey, who cares? I won!
All the ladies in our family will be perfectly pampered for our wedding day!
Unemployed or not, today I got to be the winner who'll be treating the ladies in her family to a pre-wedding spa package. Not bad for a rainy late-January day.

No comments:

Post a Comment