Monday, April 10, 2017

My last minute bachelorette weekend in London

With just one week to go before the Big Day, I hopped a train to London for my "hen do" festivities. It was time to forget the planning and chill with my girls. I cannot believe it's been just over a half year, but I've got a group here who cares enough to ensure that a three-month engagement is not too short to squeeze in a final ladies' weekend before I say "I do." Saturday night, I highjacked a Disney-themed party to test out my bridal tiara and hunt for an extra guest to fill a last minute cancellation. Well, check and check.
The Disney-themed party where we informally kicked off my "hen do" festivities.
 And the next day, properly partied out, we detoxed at a hammam with some overly enthusiastic exfoliation, followed by a late afternoon picnic along the Thames. Could it have been any more perfect?
My "hen do" Sunday!
Only when we capped it off with salads and a movie in yoga clothes back at Sharon's!
Possibly the world's chillest and healthiest end to a bachelorette weekend ;)
So now it's Monday morning, my family is officially in the UK, and the wedding week has begun! Not sure how to feel right now: I can't believe it's finally here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment